Sunday, September 22, 2013

I love my city!

Well I'm giving in. I wasn't planning on creating a blog, but it seems like it would be a really great thing for me to be able to keep in contact with everyone at once. And per your requests, more of you can see my grand adventures! I will be sure to put as many pictures as I can on my blog, but I will actually make a book out of them after this semester. So, no there might not be pictures for everything, but I promise you'll see them if you'd like. Who knows how often I'll be able to get on here, but I can't wait to share my experiences with you. I am currently attending Brigham Young University's Jerusalem Center Program for the Fall 2013 semester. I live in a beautiful building overlooking the Old City that so many people hold so close to their hearts. I've only been here for about two and a half weeks, but my heart has already been significantly changed for the better. I love the people here more and more every day.

A special thanks to every person who helped to get me here, however big or small your contribution. I couldn't have done this alone.

Here's to the time of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment